Monday, June 8, 2009

Its Just One Of Those Feelings I Wont Be Able To Explain Until I Feel It

Ok ......

I still dont know what Im doing! This can not be this difficult.....can it??
Obviously it can if I am still having trouble getting it together, right?

Anyways it's reaching 5 am && I still cant sleep. Secretly I think Im going crazy. Ive been in a bad mood for 3 days && I dont even know why, or where the attitude even came from. SMH I am a mess!! My heart is heavy, Im sad, Im soo mad, Im lonely...... I dont know how to fix it tho. I dont know how to make it this feeling go away. Im not sure of what I want. Im stuck guys!

I wanna say Its the love && the friendship that Im dying for..... that Im so in need of. Im not sure if thats it tho.... because I call someone up && I get even more angry for ...... I guess I get angry because that person is not giving me the conversation that I want. That person is not making me feel the way I want to feel. I dont expect you guys to understand, because I dont even understand. Its just one of those feelings I wont be able to explain until I feel it -Deep Sigh-

Do you guys think Im crazy??? Lmao
Me Too!! He he

On that note..... Ima go to bed

Thanks For Reading! : )

Good Night!

No comments: