Sunday, December 13, 2009

Wow.... When Was The Last Time I Shared My Thoughts??

OmGoodness!!

It has been a very long time. When was the last time I wrote something on here August JeeZus Lol. Well I would write about the worse night of my life I had last night but Im not, just because Im done with that situation. Im sick of talking about it, Im sick of feeling that way, Im sick of tolerating it && being dumb enough to tolerate it in the first place. It cant be life && Ladies its not even worth living life that way! Ive been blessed to not have any kids, to make it to 24, to work & have money, to be free to live life the way I want to..... so why be held back by pain, & tears, & not the right kind of love (that is if its even love).

The problems in 2009 will not carry itself into 2010. I wont let it!

Can I say tho I got the TWITTER thing down. Im Twitter queen, thats all I do lol. I've met some really interesting FUN important ppl on twitter too. (Well I didnt meet them but I've been talking to them) Some ppl are just cool, I like talking to them. Some of them have very interesting jobs like @GenevaWrites is a writer for magazines & stuff, & @Laureluxe is a designer. @LaureLuxe is actually from Kingston (thats where Im living) & her pieces are really nice. She was nice enough to send me 2 pair of earrings (I Love Them) real dope chick with real dope talent! I've talked to some other ppl that are doing their thing career wise && its like wait... o_0 could this mean I could be a somebody?? Lol.... Im for real... How did I find these ppl??
I would love to do something cool like that. I couldnt be a blogger because I cant spell for nothing && as you can see I dont care about none of the stuff Ive learned in english my whole school life lol. I just write -Shrugs-

Im at work using their computer. No one is here, they left me all by myself. I hear its snowing pretty bad outside which SUCKS because 1. I hate snow with a passion! 2. My car isnt in the best shape to be driving & 3. I just got a ticket a couple of days ago for not moving my car for the last snow storm we had. I didnt move it because I didnt have anywhere to move it too. So yeah, thats gonna be a big problem. I dont think Im going home today, which only sucks because I wanted to check on my sister & my dog Henny. Henny was riding with me last night!! Lol.

Well I promise to be more entertaining next entry. Im like not sure what to say because its been so freaking long && I have alot to say but I dont know where to start. I gotta make this a frequent thing to get back in the swing of things.

But thanks for reading anyway :)

No comments: